ESDI Model 258 – Reverse Osmosis System Controller
for O.E.M. Manufacturers of RO Systems
click to enlarge images
The ESDI Model 258 Reverse Osmosis System Controller is a low cost electronic controller that performs all of the functions necessary to reliably operate an industrial/commercial Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System. This controller incorporates several flush cycles that help increase membrane life, along with other features that make it cost effective and easy to install. Comes with a two-year Warranty. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
The Model 258 is Perfect for Manufacturers of Reverse Osmosis Systems who wish to lower their production costs by outsourcing the electronic controls for their standard systems. The Model 258 is assembled in the USA and manufactured in compliance with UL-508, and IEC Standard 1000-4-4 part 4 for EMI noise interference
Contact us if you require software changes to suit your specific requirements.
- Automatically maintains water storage Tank Level, using single float, or pressure switch.
- Controls Water Inlet Relay & Membrane Flush Relay. All outputs have isolated contacts rated to 240VAC.
- Lockout Input will shut down operation during Pre-treatment Regeneration.
- Pressure Switch Input will shut down the Pump for 5 minutes if the pressure is bad.
- Automatic Membrane Flush Cycles have switch selectable Flush Times and Frequencies.
- Program Switch enables 10 Minute Restart Delay, and 24 hour Full Tank Membrane Flush.
- Primary DPST Power Switch & Pump Relay are rated for 1HP @ 120VAC and 2HP @ 240VAC.
- Panel has Six LED Status Indicators and seven easy access Program Switches.
- Primary Power is switch selectable for either 115VAC, or 230VAC operation at 50/60 Hz.
- Internal Power Board has Pump & Board Fuses, and convenient Power Distribution Terminals
- Enclosure Size: 6” X 6” X 4”, NEMA 4X Indoor Rated.
ESDI Model 258 – Separate Components
Model 250C with NEMA 4 Indoor Enclosure
Model 250C with NEMA 4 Indoor Enclosure, Fuses, Internal Power Transformer & Power Switch (DPST). See Price List for current pricing.
This configuration comes complete. Just wire it up and it’s ready to go to work. Terminal blocks are removable to help simplify the cable harnessing.
See Price List for current pricing.
All of our products come with a Two-year Warranty. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.