ESDI Model 110400-NOM-2
Water Vending Machine Controller for Two Vend Stations
No Payment Station – Free Vend
- Four (2) Vend Stations Maximum
- Each Station Vends 4 Water Volumes
- Water Volumes ½ Liter to 6 Gallons
- Optional One or Two (2) Valve Vending
- Optional UV Flush
- Maxium Run Timer
- UV Lamp Shut Down and Lockout
- Metered or Timed Vending
The ESDI Model 110400-2-NOM Two Station Water Vending Machine Controller is a new electronics assembly that performs all of the functions necessary to control two (2) unsupervised bulk water vending machines. It incorporates many new features & options that make it compatible for most vending machine applications. Provides precise & reliable vending using a flow sensor, or internal timer. Requires no special equipment to program prices and retrieve sales data. The Model 110400-2 is assembled in the USA and
Features & Options Settings:
- Each Station Vends 4 Water Volumes. Volumes set & stored in memory using simple “Calibration Mode”.
- Water Volumes not Limited to Gallons. Calibrate any volume desired from ½ Liter to 6 Gallons per vend.
- Optional Two (2) Valve Dispensing For two speed vending, yielding faster vending with no overflow.
- Optional UV Flush Cycle removes accumulated hot water from UV lamp if idle time exceeds 30 minutes.
- Maximum Run Timer stops pump and terminates vending if the maximum vending time is exceeded.
- Low Water Monitor blocks vending until water is once again present. (Set level above 5 gallons.)
- UV Lamp Shut Down and Lockout Input blocks vending until reset.
- Relay Contacts are Isolated and rated for any voltage up to 240 VAC, 3 Amps Max.
- Enclosure Size: 12” X 8” X 6”, Polycarbonate, NEMA 4 Indoor Rate
All of our products come with a Two-year Warranty. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.