ESDI Model 500 – Reverse Osmosis System Controller
with “Run Time” Hour Meter
The ESDI Model 500 Reverse Osmosis System Controller is an electronic circuit board assembly that performs all of the functions necessary to operate an industrial/commercial reverse osmosis water purification system. This dedicated control board incorporates flush cycles and other features that make it cost effective and easy to use.
- Maintains water storage tank level, with separate Hi and Lo level tank sensors.
- Automatic membrane flush cycles with selectable times and frequencies.
- Lockout inputs for feed water pressure, TDS monitor, & water softener pre-processor.
- Hour meter output connect to counter to display run time.
- Controls membrane Flush Valve & Water Feed Valve (120VAC/240VAC rated).
- Pump control relay rated for 1HP/120VAC and 2HP/240VAC.
- Auxiliary relay output for additional process control or alarm.
- Optional RS232 serial communications port for SCADA monitoring.
- Power Requirement: 120VAC or 240VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Board Size: 6” X 6.75”. Enclosure Size: 11.5” X 7.75” X 6”
click to enlarge image
All of our products come with a Two-year Warranty. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.