ESDI Model 110400-NOM-4
Water Vending Machine Controller for Four Vend Stations
No Payment Station – Free Vend
- Four (4) Vend Stations Maximum
- Each Station Vends 3-4 Water Volumes
- Water Volumes ½ Liter to 6 Gallons
- Optional One or Two (2) Valve Vending
- Optional UV Flush
- Maxium Run Timer
- UV Lamp Shut Down and Lockout
- Metered or Timed Vending
The ESDI Model 110400-NOM Four Station Water Vending Machine Controller is an electronics assembly that performs all of the functions necessary to control four (4) bulk water vending machines. It incorporates many new features & options that make it compatible for most vending machine applications. Provides precise & reliable vending using a flow sensor, or internal timer. The Model 110400 is assembled in the USA and manufactured in compliance with UL-508, and IEC Standard 1000-4-4 part 4 for EMI noise interference. This controller is used in applications where the vending machine is not required to accept payment, such as with Free vending, or when an attendant is present to accept payment.
Features & Options Settings:
- Each Station Vend 3-4 Water Volumes. Volumes set & stored in memory using simple “Calibration Mode”.
- Water Volumes not Limited to Gallons. Calibrate any volume desired from ½ Liter to 6 Gallons per vend.
- Optional Two (2) Valve Dispensing For two speed vending, yielding faster vending with no overflow.
- Optional UV Flush Cycle removes accumulated hot water from UV lamp if idle time exceeds 30 minutes.
- Maximum Run Timer stops pump and terminates vending if the maximum vending time is exceeded.
- Low Water Monitor blocks vending until water is once again present. (Set float above 5 gallons.)
- UV Lamp Shut Down and Lockout Input blocks vending until manual reset.
- Relay Contacts are Isolated and rated for any voltage up to 240 VAC, 3 Amps Max.
- Enclosure Size: 12” X 8” X 6”, Polycarbonate, NEMA 4 Indoor Rated.
All of our products come with a Two-year Warranty. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.