ESDI Model 110150 – Water Vending Machine Controller
for Slave Operation , or No Money Exchange
The ESDI Model 110150 Water Vending Controller is a modified version of our Model 110100 vend controller. However, this controller is used in applications where money exchange is not required. It is also used in applications, along with the Model 110100 Master unit, to expand a vending machine to multiple vend stations. It incorporates many new features & options that make it compatible for most vending machine applications. Provides precise & reliable vending using a flow sensor, or onboard timer. The Model 110150 is assembled in the USA, and designed & manufactured in compliance with UL-508*, and IEC Standard 1000-4-4 part 4 for EMI noise interference. (*Not UL listed)
Features & Options Settings:
• Vends Six (6) Water Volumes: Water Volumes are set & stored in memory using simple “Calibration Mode”..
• Optional Bottle Rinse Cycle: Activates after selection & prior to vending. Rinse water = 1/16th Volume.
• Optional Pause Mode: Allows vending to pause up to one minute, so customer can change containers.
• Optional UV Flush Cycle: Removes accumulated hot water from UV lamp if idle for 30 minutes.
• Maximum Run Timer: Stops pump and terminates vending if the maximum vending time is exceeded.
• Low Water Monitor: Blocks coin deposits until water is once again present. (Set float above 5 gallons.)
• UV Lamp Shut Down and Lockout Input: Blocks coin deposits until manual reset.
• Relay Contacts are Isolated: And rated for any voltage up to 240 VAC, 3 Amps Max.
• Board Size: 7.5“ X 6.25“ X 2.8“.
• Enclosure Size: 11.5“ X 7.75“ X 6“, NEMA 4 Indoor Rated.
All of our products come with a Two-year Warranty. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.