ESDI Model 030400 – Water Vending Machine Controller
Incorporates UV Lamp Monitor & Flush Cycle
The Model 030400 Water Vending Machine Controller is an electronic circuit board assembly that controls the necessary functions of a single price, multi-vend, bulk water vending machine. This controller has many new features and options that make it cost effective and easy to use. A remote display board mounts on the front of your vendor, showing customers “Number of Gallons to Vend”.
- Precise metering of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 gallons in a single vend. (Requires Flow Sensor)
- Selectable 5 gallons for the price of 4 gallons.
- Interfaces with a single price (totalizing) coin acceptor (COINCO 9341-S or similar).
- Selectable UV flush cycle to remove accumulated hot water from UV enclosure.
- Maximum Run timer stops vending if time is exceeded. (Requires reset)
- Low water monitor, goes “Sold Out” until water is present.
- UV power monitor shuts down machine if UV lamp is off. (Requires reset)
- Lockout input disables vending (Low-pressure, Flood, High TDS). (Requires reset)
- Optional RS232 serial communications port for SCADA monitoring.
- Power: 120VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Enclosure Size: 11.5” X 7.75” X 6”, NEMA 4
- Board Size: 6” X 6.75”.
- Display Board Size: 0.75” X 0.5”
All of our products come with a Two-year Warranty. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.